Thursday, 9 October 2014

For Your Listening Pleasure - Bomber

ONE: Tess and I leave tomorrow morning for Vancouver to spent three days with her brother, brother-in-law, mother, niece, nephew, children, and assorted inlaws and outlaws. Me? I'm hoping to drink enough beer with Muhammad that it all passes in a blur.

TWO: I do not know if I will be logging on to the computer or not. I may try to use the weekend to break the addiction. On the other hand, I may use the weekend to feed the addition.

THREE: For your evenings listening pleasure, Bomber by Len Deighton is one of the best radio dramas you will ever here. Done by the BBC Bomber is a fictional docu-drama of one RAF raid over Germany that goes wrong right from the start for both the RAF and the Germans.

This radio drama runs 3 hours and 30 minutes but is broken into seven parts.






No comments:

Post a Comment