Saturday, 8 March 2014

Pain. I Am In Pain

(Posted to Blogster April 13, 2013)
 
I am in pain. A great deal of pain. The kind of pain you only get when you have eaten way more than you should have.

Father's birthday was yesterday but the celebration was today. My sister was here, my brother and his family, and two of my daughters but at different times. They were both doing other things today as well and their visits didn't coincide.

There was, as near as I can tell, at least 3 jumbo hotdogs cooked per person, there was BBQ ribs, potato salad, coleslaw, and my sister brought at least 2 gallons of home made New England baked beans. Then there were cookies and strawbarries dipped in chocolate and chocolate birthday cake.

You get the picture.

I ate so many baked beans I am in pain. God knows what is going to happen when they start to work. If you here a massive eruption just know it isn't North Korea.

No comments:

Post a Comment