Thursday, 4 July 2013

My Heart Is Broken. Not!

Awww, Geee. My heart is broken. Not!

This is an example and we all need to sit up and pay attention to this. The end of America is not here yet. Good people do not have to accept the "inevitable."
A couple of days ago I posted a piece on the conformism of gay marriage. It is a great piece. If you haven't read it, you should. I know there are any number of you out there who thinks gay marriage does not affect you or your marriage. You are wrong. It does. And when I am back from vacation I may start posting why that is so.

But the point of this post is different. You see, I do not believe for one moment that there has been this sudden shift where the majority of people have started to accept this perversion that has been promoted and pushed by elite liberalism. I think they have just conformed. They have given up. They have not fought back because they didn't think they could win.

That, as we shall see, is wrong. You can push back. You can win. Morality is noy lost. You simply have to stand up.

Gay marriage, a foregone conclusion in Illinois, was just turned back. Grass root organizers, with a $120,000 budget, ended the push for gay marriage in the most liberal and Democratic state in the Union. They ended the push that was supported by the mayor of Chicago, the governor, and for which the President personally campaigned.

Take heart, you do not have to accept perversion.

No comments:

Post a Comment