Saturday, 6 July 2013

I Can't Help It. I Was Born This Way

I cannot help it. I was born this way. Nothing can change me. It is the way I am. 

I went to the store to grab a few items this evening. When I get home I looked at the bill and noticed a five cent Ecology charge. What the hell for? The plastic trays the meat items came in? I guess. There are Eco fees and taxes on everything these days. I noticed I had not been charged for the tomatoes I have bought.

I can't help it. It is the way I am. I was born this way. I got in the car and drove back to the store to pay for the tomatoes I know many people wouldn't. I am not one of them. The clerk made a mistake but that doesn't mean that I get them for free. I was supposed to pay for it and therefore went back to the store to make it right.

It turns out that the code for an Eco charge and the code for the tomatoes are one number difference. There was no five cent Eco charge. That was supposed to be a buck forty eight for the 'maters. 

And with that they thanked me for my honesty and sent me back on my way with my "5 cent" tomatoes. The mistake was theirs. They refused to charge me.

Fine. That is their decision and I thanked them and left. But I had to go back and make the attempt. That is the way I was raised. I was born and brought up to be honest. I give back the money when I am given too much change. I've always had a highly developed sense of right and wrong and my conscience won't allow me to take what's not mine. 

I was born that way.

I was also born with the innate knowledge that one man sticking his dick up another mans shit chute was not natural, it wasn't right, and it wasn't love and I have yet to be brainwashed into thinking otherwise. Nature tells us that we were born male and female to reproduce and you don't do that by banging someone's asshole. 

The SCOTUS can make any proclamation it wants. All they have succeeded in doing is proving that the law is a jackass. As part of its legal definition marriage must be consummated to be a marriage contract. The sodomites cannot consummate a marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment