Thursday, 4 July 2013

Dead. Dead. The Witch Is Dead.

We left Kamloops this morning for the drive to Harrison but first stopped at Minter Gardens. Tess had me take a kazillion photos there but I am absolutely exhausted and do not have the energy to upload them tonight.

We got to Harrison around 4:00 p.m. It is a dog of a place as you can see from the one photo below.

Harrison Lake at Harrison Hot Springs.


This lake is much larger than it looks. It wanders for 40 miles through the mountains.

One here and havng explored the hotel we hit the hot springs. By this time I was tired and cranky and the springs were wonderfully relaxing until Nanay got on my nerves. I finally waited until she stood up and then tripped her. When she went under water I jumped on her back and held her under until there were no more bubbles.

After that it was more relaxing still.

I am going to go to bed now. Tess is out searching for her mother. They'll find her when the night shift clean the springs.

I'll blog more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment