Tuesday, 11 June 2013

Harrison Hot Springs 2013

By the time we got to Harrison Tess and Nanay had finally tired of having me take pictures of them and I was able to leave the camera in the room, for the most part anyway. Besides, cameras and pools don't mix but I was glad I had it with me when Tess fell in.

I probably should have undertaken the task of capturing better pictures. Harrison is incredibly beautiful. It is also very relaxing. I would have liked to have stayed there for a week.

It is also very expensive. Don't expect to eat at the resort. You'd have to be very well heeled to eat there. Even the restaurants close by are expensive. You have to look around the village a bit to get reasonable meals.

Here are the photos without caption.



1 comment:

  1. gorgious views Ken-more people are not dealing with uploading photos over there and are using here instead or other photo places

    ReplyDelete