Tuesday, 12 February 2013

Pope Soap On A Rope


I finally got my Pope Soap on a Rope and he quits. Now it is obsolete for crying out loud.

For those interested in real conspiracy theories it would be interesting for you to Google the "Pope Prophecies."

According to a prophecy attributed to St. Malachy, this current Pope is the next to last. The one coming, the last Pope, Peter Romanus, will preside during the complete destruction of Rome during the Great Tribulation.

Some say the prophecy is false. Others declare it real. In any case, it has, for the most part, been eerily accurate. This resignation comes at a difficult time for the Catholic Church. I think the so-called prophecy is a bunch of hog wash. But if the next Pope calls himself Petrus or Romanus I am heading out to my bunker.

No comments:

Post a Comment