Saturday, 16 February 2013

Old Folks Health Update


Father got out of the hospital this morning. He is much improved. Looks better. Feels better. Is breathing better. He needs to take it easy but his new meds should straighten him out over time.

Mother ate more today than she ate all week. She is brighter and more alert. Her Alzheimer's leaves her often confused but she does better mentally when she eats as well. 

It was still a very busy work day here for me catching up on chores that never seem to get done (cleaning the oven, fridge, cupboards, etc.) as well as doing all the rest but there is light at the end of the tunnel. I roasted a chicken for dinner and there is enough left over for pot pie tomorrow making for an easy day cooking.

I am taking the morning off and having coffee with Scott but other than that have only a couple of chores to do and I am going to make sure to build a nap in tomorrow afternoon. I am tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment