Saturday, 16 February 2013

For American Bloggers Only



There are many reasons to live in Canada. The following is just one of them.


These can be yours for a mere $15 a box plus shipping. Yes, I know that is a wicked price but we have them and you don't.

On a separate note I was in the bookstore this afternoon waiting to be checked out. The line was moving slowly and apparently I started to hum quietly to myself. After a moment the woman behind me said something I didn't here. I excused myself and asked her to repeat what she had said.

"You have grandchildren?"

"Yes."

I must have looked puzzled.

"Young grandchildren?"

More puzzlement.

"Yes."

She smiled and then chuckled.

"Do you know what you were humming?"

Then it hit me. I had been standing in line at a store humming the theme song to the children's cartoon Max and Ruby.

Oh, well. It is a catchy tune and the lyrics are real easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment