Friday, 25 January 2013

I Think I Am Going To Get An Erection



I think I am going to get an erection.

The third volume in William Manchester and Paul Reid's biography of Winston Churchill is out. The Last Lion: Winston Spencer Churchill Defender of the Realm 1940-1965 is over 1000 pages of fascinating history primarily covering World War II.

I admit to not reading the first two volumes as I simply was not interested in Churchill's early life. I am a WWII scholar and this was what I was waiting for and frankly this is more exciting than the tits that were popping out of my young tax accountants blouse this afternoon.

This will be taking my free time until I wade through this unless, of course, it turns out to be badly written,  which I doubt.

I couldn't justify the price but the library had it so ...

As Arnold says, I'll be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment