Wednesday, 9 January 2013

Cabo San Lucas 90210


(Originally posted to Multiply October 15, 2009)

In a recent posting I mentioned in passing how my oldest daughter moved to Cabo San Lucas after graduating from high school and that while there she met Luke Perry of Beverly Hills 90210 who put her in an episode of the show that was filmed there.

I know. I know. This is the Internet and people can say anything and I could hear the choruses of "Yea. Right." as soon as I posted it.

I don't have the equipment to convert the 90210 episode from VHS to WMV to show you but for all the doubters out there, here is a photo taken in 1994 in Cabo San Lucas. I am sure you will recognize Luke Perry and if you have looked at the photos I share here you should recognize my oldest daughter Christina.

So, to all who doubted me? Neener, neener.



1 comment: