1) Just because you have a great treasure doesn't mean that you have to give it away to every treasure hunter that comes along.
2) Yes, we know you have tits and we do appreciate them. That does not mean, however, that we like seeing them hanging out for all to see.
3) We do not want you to 'need' us, we want you to 'want' us. Healthy women do not 'need' a man in their life.
4) If you do not truly love yourself you will never find anyone else who will truly love you.
5) Whining is the domain of children. It is not attractive in women. If you need someone to whine to, move home with Daddy.
6) Thongs are sexy and exciting in the bedroom. They are definitely not attractive when the whale tail is exposed when you are sitting down at the coffee shop.
7) Nose and lip rings and studs are ugly. Any man who tells you he likes them or that they are pretty is looking at your tits, not your face.
8) Men are crude and vulgar at work with other men but they ditch it when they get home because they know it is wrong. It we wanted crude and vulgar from women we would go hang out with the local bar slut.
9) Jeans worn so low that wisps of public hair appear above the belt line are not only not attractive, they are disturbing. It may seem sexy to you but I assure you that the moment we see that we stop seeing you as a person and begin seeing you as an object.
10) Romance and love are two different things. If you do not know this you have no business dating. If you do not have the resolve to see romance through until love develops get out of the game because you will never be happy.
11) While it may not seem possible, wearing sweat pants at home is even more disturbing then seeing them worn at Walmart.
12) Slutty is for the bedroom. There is much to be said for mystery and intrigue so dress like a lady when you are out and about.
13) If you are a single mom and it appears that you are putting more effort into finding a partner than looking after the welfare of your children we will be neither impressed nor interested.
14) Men are more interested in strong, mature, confident and intelligent women than they are in window dressing.
(Originally posted to Multiply on March 13, 2008)